Your business needs a cloud telephony solution that delivers flexible features, functions and value-without any compromise. Whether you are a smaller business, need enterprise scale, or you are somewhere in the middle, Delaphone is able to deliver a cloud telephony service tailored to suit your needs and budget.
With powerful and flexible customizability, our solution places the power to manage your business communication in your hands, without the need to create special infrastructure, to lay communication channels and to buy expensive equipment. Features include:
- Call Conferencing – To have collaborative conversations, host multiple people on the same live call.
- Virtual Numbers – Claim local numbers for your business in 100+ countries — even if your team works a continent away.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) – Set an automatic voice response or greeting to each call allowing your customers to be connected to appropriate people or offices based on their need.
- Route calls to the best resource – Direct calls to the right teammates with skill-based or time-based routing.
- Business Hours – Route calls based on set customized schedules to your office, mobile devices, voicemail or even a voice response to let your customers know when to call.
- Forward-to-Phone – Stay in touch even when your office is out of reach by forwarding calls to your mobile device.
Why Migrate Your Telephone to the Cloud
In this digital era, businesses all over the world, regardless of its size are switching to Cloud Telephony. Cloud Telephony offers a wide range of benefits that could meet the growing demands and needs of businesses.
Installing a traditional phone system in an office requires the installation of equipment and the wiring of your office. While this is rarely an issue, it’s certainly a pain when you’re first getting set up or need to make significant changes to your phone lines.
With a cloud solution, getting started and making changes are very easy, once you have your internet service setup, all you need are handsets or softphones.
Mobility & Control
Moving your communication to Cloud Telephony will let you have more precise control and access to both the connected devices and valuable data. Once your business phone numbers are hosted in the cloud, they can be accessed from any part of the world. The data moves along with you wherever you go and hence there is no chance of data loss.
Reporting and monitoring
Cloud solutions also give you the opportunity to harness your communication data and gain insights into the needs of your customers. These metrics give you the oversight you need to make smarter decisions.
Interactive voice recognition (IVR)
Unlike your traditional phone system, a cloud solution frees your employees to solve bigger problems by answering each call with a standard greeting. With smarter call routing, cloud solutions offer extreme flexibility, routing your customers calls based on their needs.
Flexibility and Scalability
When you’re using an analog or traditional phone system, adding another phone line isn’t always easy. You’ll need to spend time and money on possibly a need system with a large enough capacity to meet your needs. It can be slow, costly, and annoying. Cloud solutions allow you to add phone lines easily, all you need is a handset/softphone and within a few clicks, you’re up and running. The flexibility and scalability of VoIP is ideal for businesses with seasonal fluctuations in staffing or companies experiencing fast growth.
Based on your needs, cloud solutions offer the opportunity to transform your business communications with new features using add-ons. A few popular add-ons to consider include:
- Automated Call Distribution: For contact centers or high call volume needs
- Remote Management: Web-based administration for managing phone lines
- Chat: For internal and external communications
- Video chat and teleconferencing